The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) declares that the amount of indoor pollutants could be anywhere from ten to a hundred times greater than the concentration of outdoor pollutants. The indoor pollutants could originate from a range of sources, including furniture, household cleaning equipment as well as pets, and even the air outside. The HVAC system in your house can transfer the pollutants to every part of your residential or commercial construction. This is why you should seek out a reliable HVAC cleaning service for your ducts to remove these pollutants before breathing the air. There are additional benefits of a thorough cleaning service for the HVAC as well.
Clean HVAC system works more efficiently and consumes less of energy, allows for more effective environmental control and leads to a greater longevity of equipment. As per the EPA cleaning your ducts is required under the following circumstances:
- Concerning cleaning ducts Concerning duct cleaning, the EPA offers the following tips to be aware of:
- Water damage that is persistent to the pipe
- Slime or microbe growth within the duct
- Debris accumulation within the duct that restricts airflow
- Stench that originates from the ductwork or in any HVAC component
- The cleaning of HVAC ducts should be considered in the last instance after hrv cleaning all other options have been exhausted.
- Duct cleaning is something that should be considered after an exhaustive evaluation of the issue, and more importantly, the cause of the contamination needs to be identified.
- To prevent water, dirt, and other contaminants from getting into the duct must be the primary concern. A good practice of preventive maintenance are essential and air intakes must be located correctly.
You must hire an HVAC system and duct cleaning company that follows the thorough guidelines set by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association. The technicians they employ have understanding of the techniques for cleaning suggested by the Association to ensure a thorough cleaning of your HVAC system. Because it is among the guidelines by the EPA to make sure that all other methods are explored before deciding to use cleaning your ducts, the system will be first assessed by an evaluation by a professional.
Checklist to consider the Cleaning of HVAC Ducts
The National Air Duct Cleaning Association offers the following checklist for customers who are thinking about a clean or replacement of HVAC systems. NADCA recommends to the industrial and commercial community to read the tips in the checklist prior to engaging an HVAC cleaning company. If you feel this will be difficult, reliable companies offer free inspections with photos to aid you in determining whether your air filters cleaning requires cleaning or not.
If an HVAC system is prone to accumulation of microbial growth or debris and performance is affected. If your HVAC system appears showing any indications of this, connect with an experienced HVAC cleansing company. Certain companies are specialized in restaurant vent cleaning, HVAC duct cleaning service and cooling tower cleaning. You can use any web search engine to find one.